1. Complete a full set of red colored manicure. Work must be applied to natural nails only.
2. No enhancement products other than polish may be present at the station. No regular gel may be used in any capacity or point before or during the competition.
3. Competitor will have all products to be used, out and displayed on station for inspection of floor staff before competition begins. Items must be in original containers that clearly read Nail Polish.
4. Model’s nails shouldn't be prepared for at least 7 days with red cream polish before the competition.
5. All files and buffers must be new.
6. Competition will be begin with removing the red polish on the nails. Either dry or wet manicure must be applied.
7. If natural nails are damaged, two of them can be pre-repaired with any materials.
8. Cleansing products are allowed. This includes oils and moisturizers. Too much oil will receive point deductions.
9. The natural nails of two hands must be covered with RED cream polish and finished with top coat. Nails must be colored twice.
10. Any desired shape can be applied but no artwork is allowed.
11. Basic Manicure will be judged in the following categories: shape, polish application, finish work, cuticle area, surface smoothness, product control, length, lateral view, color balance and overall impression.